Re: Car ID question

To: Mike Lee <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Car ID question
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:18:13 -0500
So far I have received 3 emails saying that as far as they know there is
no L3 engine, but there is an L13 engine that was used in JDM and
Australian vehicles. In Australia it was used in the 510 and some other
countries. I don't know what years.

Peace,
Pat

--
Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT