Re: Another fuel saving idea...

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another fuel saving idea...
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews3@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:45:34 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

I can't say for sure if it will work, But the gas is stored underground
and ground temperature should not fluctuate during the day, hence no
change in density and you won't get more gas.  Unless the pump and hose
are heating the gas?  But then flow rate or how busy the dealer was
would be a bigger factor.  The way the pumps are calibrated is also a
factor, but I am not familiar with the calibration methods.

Charlie Mathews