Bathing with telephones

To: Marknsuz <marknsuz@pacbell.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Bathing with telephones
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:08:33 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Ah, but the original issue was throwing a "new" phone in the tub
compared to throwing an "old" phone in the tub.  Same line in both
cases.  As this thread doesn't want to die, I guess I'm going to just
have to try it.  If you don't hear from me, I've probably been "rung"
to death.  Goodbye cruel world!  :-)