Here's something for you woodworkers.....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here's something for you woodworkers.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:30:02 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

 I am thinning out my library. I have 16 volumes of the Time-Life books,
"The Art of Woodworking".  I believe this is a complete set. They are in
pristine condition. I paid $20 each plus postage and handling.

I will sell them as a set only. I'll take $80 ($5 a book) and I'll pay
the Media Mail postage within the 48 states.

If you are interested, send me an e mail and I'll give you the list of
titles.