Re: Welding Book

To: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Subject: Re: Welding Book
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:33:38 -0600
I can't say this worked for me, as I still haven't bought a welder,
but I bought "Welder's Handbook" by Richard Finch based on the
reccomendations of several people.  The book is easy to read and
understand as wel as covering several types of welding.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html