OSH (was:Re: Air line piping)

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: OSH (was:Re: Air line piping)
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:40:54 -0600
We don't have OHS in Texas either. Several years ago, probably 10, I was
in Southern California and ran across an Eagle Hardware store that put
all other stores to shame. Are they still around?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Chris Kantarjiev:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001