How likely am i to be able to pull electrical wire?

To: "shop-talk Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: How likely am i to be able to pull electrical wire?
From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:28:10 -0400
I've got a piece of romex cable in a wall that's failed.  (open hot.).
 It's about six or eight feet worth, in an exterior wall.  It runs
about six or eight feet from one duplex outlet to another, with one 90
degree corner It's conceivable that the wire does something nuts, like
go up to the header and then across, I think it runs straight
horizontally.  How likely am I to be able to be able to pull a
replacement, without performing surgery on the drywall?

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com