Re: [Shop-talk] Chevy P30 Chassis RV stuff?

To: mark@sccaprepared.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Chevy P30 Chassis RV stuff?
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:43:10 GMT
When I had my truck camper, I really got some good use out of this:
http://www.rv.net/forum/
That looks like a great deal you got.  The family outgrew the slide-in.  I
liked it because I could still pull a trailer full of 4 wheelers or cycles or
a boat if needed.  I figured a fifth wheel or maybe a "Toy box" with a ramp
would be next but the motor-home provides more room and still has towing
capability.
Enjoy the RV and keep us informed on your escapades!
Matt

-- Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com> wrote:
Howdy,

More of a "Mobile Shop" I guess, but we're buying an '84 Class A on the
Chevy P30 chassis.

Anyone know good references for these things?  Looking for a service
manual for the chassis, mailing lists / web forums with lots of DIY folks,
etc.

There are some pictures of what we're getting here:
http://www.maracing.com/MH/

Thanks!

Mark