Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,

To: Berry Kercheval <berry@kerch.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:16:06 -0400
Pawn shops are just about non-existent in NY.  The maximum interest
allowed by the law just seems to make their business not work
here.  The few times I've visited pawn shops in other states, I
haven't found any bargains.  Prices seemed really high.  Maybe I
haven't stumbled upon the right pawn shops.