Re: [Shop-talk] Autowrench Adjustable Wrench

To: Nick Brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>, Shop Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Autowrench Adjustable Wrench
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 10:57:50 -0500
Nick Brearley wrote:
> Wondering if anyone had experience of the tool here:
> http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/item.php?sn=B/Da7150&site=EMAIL241107
> I wouldn't like to rely on it for serious use but for plumbing and the

Just saw one on the "telly" last night.  Apparently, it isn't prone to
"jumping" into the toilet like regular adjustable wrenches!  ;)  [you'll
see the ad sooner or later]

It looks like one of those dumb things they advertise the crap out of
around Xmas for clueless gift giving people to buy for the handyman in
their life -- who will smile and say "you shouldn't have" -- and mean it!

Thankfuly, I haven't seen any ads for the "Snake Light" yet this season!
woo hoo!  Maybe they finally put that stupid thing to rest.

   -Wayne