Re: [Shop-talk] Was Wrench now Snakelite

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Was Wrench now Snakelite
From: "Bob Kegel" <bobkegel@seanet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:04:40 -0800
On Saturday, December 08, 2007, at 16:03, Matt in GA wrote:

> While living in Alaska, I became a believer in the little LED
> strap on headlights.

We just went through a five-day power outage and I wore my LED headlamp
almost around the clock. Even during the daytime there were plenty of dark
corners in the house. I wore it to bed so I could find the matches to light
the candle if I had to get up. It gets really, really dark at night when the
whole county is blacked out.

Bob Kegel
Aberdeen, WA