Re: [Shop-talk] Mega Penetrant - any good

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mega Penetrant - any good
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:40:44 -0600
*I wish we could come up with a objective test method that we each could use
to test the "home brew" against our favorite penetrant . . I've always been
a "Kroil" fan but 5 or 6 of my buddies and I are using the acetone/ATF with
unscientifically documented  good results . . Any ideas for a "rusted
thread" standard test?*
*Tony*