[Shop-talk] sources for wheel weight kits?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] sources for wheel weight kits?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:56:14 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

I'm getting a wheel balancer and need to pickup an assortment of wheel
weights.

Anyone have any sources for wheel weight kits or whatever for cheap?  I'd
like to get some for steel wheels, plus some for alloy wheels (and yes, I
know they can have different clip types...  In my ideal world I could get
an assortment of the different alloy styles as well).

Something like a range from 1/4oz to 2oz would be good.

I'll also get some stick-on weights, but the clip-on style is easier to
deal with if I can find assortments at a reasonable price...

Thanks!

Mark