Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washer wand?

To: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washer wand?
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 21:41:04 -0500
Trevor,

See if you can find a way to cap off the outlet of the trigger. If you
can, drill a 1/16" or so hole in the cap and see if the water squirts
out really hard. This will show you that there is at least some pressure
being supplied by the pump.

If you can find a cheap pressure gauge that goes up to above the rated
pressure of the unit you can possibly adapt it to the outlet and see
what pressure you get.

You might be able to find an old, broken wand at a power washer repair
shop that you could use as an adapter to the cap and/or gauge.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Trevor Boicey:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001