Re: [Shop-talk] Building/adding a deck cover?

To: Nolan <opposumking@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Building/adding a deck cover?
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:25:51 -0500
Nolan,

Where are you located? I've been using polycarbonate panels in central
Texas, with summer temperatures running well over 100 deg for years
without any problems. Polycarbonate is the stuff they make bullet-proof
windows out of, if I remember correctly. Are you possibly thinking of
the fiberglass panels? The brand I used was SunTuf. Yes, they all need
full support, but so does corrugated steel roofing, just not quite as much.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Nolan:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001