Re: [Shop-talk] Pole barn and deck footers

To: "Brian C. Kennedy" <kennedybc@comcast.net>, Team shop-talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pole barn and deck footers
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:34:55 -0400
You know, I can give you my opinion from here in NY, but I think this
is something that you really want local expertise on.  You can't be
the first one to ever build in that area.  Local contractors must
know how it is done.  I know if I wanted to build those things, I
would have to go to my building dept for a permit.  I would have to
have the footings specified the way they want, and they're not shy
about telling me so.