Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:37:05 -0500
Thanks everyone for the great advice.  I am now a whole lot smarter than I was
this morning.  Unfortunately, it turns out to be a false alarm, as I just
called the seller again and learned that he had another buyer.  He is going to
call me if it falls through, but I suspect that it was probably too large for
me anyway.  I have enough space for it, but it would certainly make my garage
smaller.

Regardless, for now I will keep looking for that irresistible bargain, or just
buy one retail if the real need arises before that time comes.

Thanks again.