Re: [Shop-talk] stripping large wire

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] stripping large wire
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:27:48 -0700
This has nothing to do with wirestripping, but the use of the jacknife
reminded me of this story. My daughter called a few years ago to tell me her
car wouldn't start, she'd left the lights on. I instructed her to open the
hood, turn on the lights which would be dim, take her Swiss Army knife's
large blade, jam it between the battery post and the cable, bend the knife,
cut your finger. Then, try again and when the lights get bright, turn them
off and start the car. Five minutes later she called back and said "I'll
finish the job after I find a band aid."

Brian