Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>, "Shop-Talk List"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake Bleeding: Another Twist
From: "Mullen, Tim (IS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:26:56 -0500
Doug Braun wrote:

> I just noticed this in the Gunson catalog.
> Does anybody have any experience with it or a similar product?
>
> BRAKE FLUID TESTER

Yep, I have one.  It works just find.  You just stick the tip into the
brake fluid and it indicates how "good" it still is.

No really necessary, because if you are worried about the condition of
your brake fluid, you should probably just flush it out and put in new
fluid.  But I have checked and decided that the fluid was still good
enough to leave for a later day...

Tim Mullen

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96