Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwashers again...

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwashers again...
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:12:56 -0400
Looks like it was the float.  Took it out, cleaned everything out
(including some odd little bits of plastic that were floating around)
and put it back together... and now it runs as normal.

I had never worked on a dishwasher, or even spent too much time
contemplating the various functions and components.  So thanks for
the quick and helpful responses!

Thanks,
Matt