Re: [Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
Mine seems to be going strong too. Lemme see, '89 when mom
bought it. Got too
heavy for her to use. I inherited it. Other than
belts, which last much longer
if I remove the tension, the unit ran
twice a day when I had my lab. Oh the
bags get replaced too and when
they're full, it's a bear to lift everything.
I recently polished it up with
some chrome cleaner and I'll say it sure looks
spiffy. My dumb (bleep)
stepped on the crevice cleaner when it fell as I was
adding it to the
hose. It will be replaced soon. There is lab hair that I
can't get to
without that attachment and the lab has been long gone. Original
hose, no leaks. I'd say we've got our money's worth outta' the thing,
but it
sure was pricey. ~22yo and still runs.

Regards,
Brian