Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] DannMar MaxJax ?
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 11:03:11 -0700
  I have the Bend-Pak md6--xp or some combination of those letters :)  I
LOVE the thing, right now my 34 Singer is on it while I work on the
chassis without having to bend over and break my back, its great working
on it at eye level.  Makes for super quick tire rotations on my GMC too,
not as good for oil changes although it still work for that, but I have
a 4-post next to it so that is the oil changer.

     mike