Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:46:12 -0400
I also a Ridgid MSUV and I am quite happy with it.  It is pretty
sturdy (and a bit heavy), and it is sort of overkill for my 10" DeWalt
miter saw, but it makes it easy to set up and use the saw.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Although we didn't buy it with the saw, we soon bought the MSUV
> (Miter Saw Utility Vehicle - I kid you not!) which is a portable mount/stand
> with large wheels that folds up into a hand truck. This greatly eases moving
> this thing around, if you want or need to do that.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums