Re: [Shop-talk] Outdoor metal halide lights...it's not the bulbs

To: "'Scott Hall'" <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Outdoor metal halide lights...it's not the bulbs
From: Randall via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 01:43:19 -0700
Cc: 'Shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> The sticker on the left side looks like a wiring diagram:
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M7q_VBTcsc88Or6MxjO5Achscw-P-
> mn4/view?usp=sharing
>

> Might those things in the lower left quadrant be fuses?

I'm fairly certain those represent some sort of terminals, that are the
different voltage taps to the transformer in the upper left.

Top tap looks to be labeled 120 (volts AC), the others seems to be 272, 230
and 208.

The oddball switch location may reflect the circuit having been repurposed
from something else.

-- Randall

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk