[Shop-talk] Another one- Speed bumps

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Another one- Speed bumps
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:21:37 -0400 06/09/2021 02:21:36 PM, Serialize complete at 06/09/2021 02:21:36 PM
--===============8485037255949581688==

--=_alternative 0064DA3D852586EF_=

WOW, a great bunch of replies over the AT question.

I am also of the opinion, brakes are cheap and easy to replace,
transmissions, not so much.

If people liked that conversation, here is another one I've often
wondered.

When you come to a speed bump that doesn't stretch across the lane, is it
better to...

Go so both wheels go over the speed bump at the same time or
move to one side so only one side of the car goes over the speed bump and
the other side doesn't.

Any comments?

Go...

Moose
--=_alternative 0064DA3D852586EF_=

AT question.</font>
I am also of the opinion, brakes are cheap and easy to replace, transmissions,
not so much.</font>
is another one I've often wondered.</font>
stretch across the lane, is it better to...</font>
bump at the same time or</font>
the car goes over the speed bump and the other side doesn't.</font>

--===============8485037255949581688==--