Introduction

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Introduction
From: Chuck Simmers <Chuck_Simmers@ccm.ch.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 97 10:11:00 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All,
        I have been lurking on the MG list for about 2 1/2 years.
Lurking, because I don't believe in responding without some value being
added. I really hope this list will be more technically interesting.

I have a 1966 MkII Midget that has been completely updated and
refurbished. A few years ago, I replaced the drivetrain with a Toyota
2TG 1588cc DOHC, T-50 5-speed gearbox, and some suspension mods. It has
a Smith&Deakin fibreglass one-piece bonnet for imprved access. A
complete write-up on the conversion is on the SOL website:
http://www.team.net/sol/mg/mg-tech.html

I'm a aerospace engineer by education, a electronics engineer by
vocation, and a automotive engineer by avocation. I'm willing to supply
the best free advice that money can buy.

Regards,
Chuck_Simmers@ccm.intel.com

'66 Midget/Toyota
'66 Matra M520