Well I you want a introduction, here goes

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Well I you want a introduction, here goes
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:33:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Everybody,

If you don't know me my name is Patton Dickson.  I live in Dallas, TX
(job sent me here) and I have a '67 Sprite.

This is a car that I have owned since I was in Jr. High, but I abandoned
it at my parents in Jackson, MS from 1990 till Nov. '96.  If you are
interested in the history of my car, I have a website below that covers
the highlights.

The current projects on the car are as follows

             I found MAJOR damage on the right A-Arm that was concealed
     by grease.  The car was unsafe to drive, and I was driving it for
     while in this condition.  Because of this I am going to do a MAJOR
     from end rebuild (as soon as I get a little money).  While I am
     tearing everything apart, I am doing a brake job, and installing a
     set of wire wheels and tube brakes that I had purchased, but not
     installed.
             The rear seal is leaking, so the engine gets pulled next,
     and new bearings and seals all around.  Hopefully there will not be
     a need for a major rebuild as the oil pressure and compression are
     good, but there is a slight knock on a cold startup that goes away
     in less than a second.
             BODYWORK, BODYWORK, BODYWORK!!!!!!

If I have learned one thing it is always pay more for a solid rust free
body.  This car is my money pit, but I am going to fix it right, even
though I will never realize the money I have placed in this car.  But
then again, I am never planning to sell this car either.

Well that's about it.  If you run across a good deal, or have a good
deal, on rebuilt A-arms and and a major front end suspension kit.  Let
me know.

Take care,

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My new improved Spritepage is found at...