Re: car covers

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>, <spridgets@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: car covers
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 97 01:47:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
On 10/18/97 4:12 AM so and so  robert weeks said. (And I quote)

>Hi All,
>
>Well, it certainly is nice to have our own list! Glad to be here.
>
>I have a question that I've seen posted to the other lists but
>never seen an answer to: Winter will be here soon in NC and
>I am garageless and carportless -- not much in the way of
>snow, but plenty of rain will be coming my way. Can anyone
>suggest a good car cover that will help keep the Midget from
>being reduced to a pile of rust over the next few months?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert Weeks
>Durham NC
>1969 Midget
>http://www.woozy.com/midget/

Lets see, first of all NC and winter do not mix. What a little extra
rain? In PA I expect, within a few weeks, sub-zero temps. I still drive,
whenever I get the chance. I do not give in to the weather, 'cept for
salt.
As to the question Technoln (sp) works the best. try Moss. Thats where we
got ours from.

Larry Macy
78 Midget