Re: Spridgets Parts Manual

To: "Dennis Bufton" <bufton@tenet.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spridgets Parts Manual
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:23:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Haynes manual #265 (ISBN 0 85696 588 X) covers all Sprite and Midget
models, 1958 - 1980.

Leyland Cars Workshop Manual Publication Part No. AKD 4021 (15th Edition)
covers Sprite Marks  II, III, IV and Midgets Marks I, II, III and up to GAN
5-153920 (1974 models).

I use both to work on my Sprite Mk III that has had a 1275 dropped into it.
I don't know of a single workshop manual that includesboth square bodies
and frogeyes.

Both are available from Atlanta Imported Auto Parts
(http://www.mindspring.com/~aiap)

Good luck,

Jeff

>Are there body and mechanical parts manuals which cover Sprites and
>Midgets through the entire production history?
>
>I have AKD3566 and AKD3567 which cover AN5 (Mark I Sprite) through GAN2
>(Mark I Midget.)  Possibly there is a manual which covers just the
>squarebodies?
>
>Thanks,
>DB

Jeff Boatright