RE: Master Cylinders Sleeves

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Master Cylinders Sleeves
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 21:35:09 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff

Good questions. I think most of your assumptions are correct.  I have been
looking for a e-mail address or web sites for one of the companies that do
this work but none seem to be on line.  Lots of adds in Hemmings but no
e-mail.  Hopefully someone on the list will be able to better answer these
questions.  One thing that I remember was that heat and a press were involved.

Larry