Re: 1500 Oil Cooler?

To: David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Oil Cooler?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:38:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Brown wrote:
> British victoria offers a kit for the 1500 (mine is a '78) but the
> different pieces end up costing over $200. This is supposed to be an
> inexpensive vehicle!

  Either Moss or VB has a "do it yourself kit" page that has
the various components for sale seperately. You might be able
to save some cash by buying all the spridget parts there
and using generic hoses and the radiator.

  The only part that is not generic is the part that goes
between the oil filter and the block. The rest is just
plumbing really.

> P.S.: The weather is cooling off so I can ponder this for the next 5
> months in necessary.

  There is a few inches of snow on the ground around here. It's
unsalted snow at least, so I am still driving.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada