The chat session

To: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: The chat session
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:16:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey everybody!!!

I know Les invited everybody, so I reminding.

Tonight!!!!

9:00 Eastern
8:00 Central
7:00 Mountain
6:00 Pacific

The PDLJMPR chat room

IRC server             chat.kansascity.com
Channel                  #PDLJMPR

At my site, there is a link to a very simple uncomplicated program to
access this. is called EZ IRC.  It's a tiny program and pretty easy to
set up.

I have a link to get there on my LBC internet page
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/links.html

This chat room can be accessed from any internet connection.  AOL is a
little harder, but it can work from there also.

If you have any question or troubles, feel free to e-mail me.  I'm
working on the computer, so I'll get the message before then.

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...