Re: Brake Lines

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Lines
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 21:58:22 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry

I made/bought all my brake lines for 2 Bugeyes, 1 Mini, and resently an A40.
I bought british thread brake pipe from my local Napa Auto parts store, they
sell
them in all lengths, the long run from the front to the back will have to be
spliced, just pick up a union nut to fit the pipes.
Keep all you old female ends, they are not available locally, the lines come
with
male ends and bubble flares, cut the lines whereever you need a female end,
reflare with a double flare kit (available locally or from Seven Enterprises,
Mini
Mania, and maybe others)
The lines are soft enough to be bent by hand, a 1/4" tubing bender makes for a
nicer job.
Concours they are not. Functional and the correct thread, yes.

Good luck
Frank