Re: Strap on top frame

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Strap on top frame
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:19:23 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ulix,

It just so happens that I have a old frame laying around the shop with
the starps still on it.  8" is the distance you want.  There are two of
them, one on each side.  They run from the underside around the bar to
the other underside.  If installed correctly they should be against the
top when it is up.

Rick Walters

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)