Re: Windscreen rubber-continuing saga

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen rubber-continuing saga
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:06:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Jeff!  I don't know about the Bugeye, but I just recently replaced this
seal on my '73 Midget.  The one I replaced (I'm pretty sure it was the
original), just overlapped the wiper ferrules a bit, so I installed the new
one to do the same (i.e., I didn't trim around the ferrules).  It seems to
work fine like this, and doesn't leak.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain