Re: Fuel Tank Sender

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Sender
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 15:46:28 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Larry,

I just got done rebuilding mine, It was frozen and wouldn't move.  They
are not dificult.  The windings can be rewound, and penitrating oil
loosened the float.  Cleaned they entire unit with an electrical
degreaser and she works fine.  I didn't think it would ever work again
when I first started.  It was in pretty bad shape.]

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles(60 Bugeye)