Re: "Good old days"

To: brian@uunet.ca, b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: "Good old days"
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:24:41 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-11-03 13:43:14 EST, brian@uunet.ca writes:

<< Subj:         Re: "Good old days"
 Date:  97-11-03 13:43:14 EST
 From:  brian@uunet.ca (Brian Evans)
 Sender:        owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 To:    b-evans@ix.netcom.com
 CC:    spridgets@autox.team.net

 about 6 years ago, the autowreckers down the street from my house had a Mini
 dumped off in the middle of the night.  Since it was a sunday, and they sere
 closed, when I saw it I nipped on over with the trailer and it was MY
 abandoned car instead of theirs...

 Took all the stuff I wanted off, rolled it onto the trailer upside down (no
 suspension by now) and took it to the local dump.

 Brian

 At 11:08 AM 03/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
 >What were "the good old days"?  Those were the days when you could go
 >into a junkyard with a reasonable chance of finding parts you needed,
 >either from a salvaged Sprite or other early English car.
 >
 >Bob Evans
 >Anaheim, California
 >Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893

 And, which pray tell, prison do you want to go to???  How did you know that
the car was not 'hot' ??

Ed