Re: Snow !!

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Snow !!
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 18:42:57 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rich...

Oh, you mean THAT stuff!!!!  No thanks, I had my fill.  I remember
driving in my Frogeye from the Memphis Naval Air Station to friends in
town on a Christmas morn.  First, I had to clean the white stuff off of
the tonneau so I could open it up.  Then, I had to drive into town as
that stuff came down from the SKY!  Every once in a while I would have
to get out and knock it off the windshield when the wipers could not
keep up.

Oh, and Greg, I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoy the snow.  When
I am down here in Anaheim and I can see it up there in Big Bear.  And I
know that I can go visit it.  BUT IT WON'T VISIT

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893