Re: JC Whitney - I want to impress my friends!

To: "mumsy" <mumford@rpi.edu>, "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Subject: Re: JC Whitney - I want to impress my friends!
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 23:13:05 -0600
Cc: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK, even though I think that this makes me a party to some kinda crime, here
goes.

Copied from page 55 of the catalog that expired 10-31-97 (I guess that means
I'm getting a new one soon)
Headlight Half Shields and Visors

Use your hi-beams for safer nighttime or bad weather driving--without
blinding oncoming drivers!  Easy installation.  Note:  Check local laws
regarding use.

A - Triple Chrome plated Bubble Half Shields.
12DT3300X - For 5-3/4" dual round headlights.
12DT3302T - For 7-1/2" single round headlights
Above Numbers                            1-Pair $4.95

(B-C snipped since the are rectangular)

D - Chrome - plated Visors for 67-78 Volkswagen Beetles.
For 7" diam. headlights.
12DT9606A -                                1-Pair $6.95

The Bug drawings show exactly what you are describing, looks like eyelids
over the headlights. I'd assume that the 7' VW ones will fit ours, but since
I'm not sure if there are any differences in the rims, I added those other
two. The set's drawing  for those others just show a straight-on shot, so
you can't tell if they stick out the same.  My guess would be that they do.

Call them at 1-312-431-6102.  They take all the plastic, and they say that
you can order 24-7.

Good Luck

Patton