Re: A series motor tags

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: A series motor tags
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 20:09:26 -0800
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

Frank...

I have been racking my brain and searching my files, catalogs and
magazines.  It wasn't two weeks ago that I saw a note on a source for
engine tags and other ID plates.  I thought it was a note on this list,
but cannot find it.  Then I thought it might have been in either
"Practical Classics" or "Classics & Sports Cars", but I have searched
the last few issues of them without a success.  Perhaps I saw it on the
"Monster List".  But I do know that they are available, but not sure if
in England or here.  All are available without documentation except for
VIN plates which require documention.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893