Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:14:12 -0500
Cc: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If it's any consolation (and it should be), I did it with my Lotus Esprit,
going from sparkplug wire to engine hoist in no time flat (where were the
Thicko boys when you REALLY need them?), which with an Esprit equates to
near-bankruptcy.  And they ask me "why sell the Lotus to get a
bugeye???...."
Ron Soave
'61 Bugeye