another new boy in the block

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: another new boy in the block
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:17:22 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Hi all -

just subscribed - thanks to Tyson for the referral

got a 73 Midget - mechanically sound (finally) but in bad need
of some very light body work and paint - and some missing screws
and nuts here and there

also struggling with my son to get a 60 BugEye out of the garage -
currently turned upside down (using these styrofoam for
packing 21" monitor - seem to do the job and hold it off the
ground) - working on the suspension and brakes.   redid the
full floor board

exciting - fun - bit time consuming - but helps in the "macho
male bonding" - especially with my son :)

looking forward to it all!

Willy