Re: Sorry...

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Sorry...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:08:05 -0500
Cc: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
b-evans@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> Because a person has a Sprite does not mean that they have a diminished
> sense or appreciation of quality.

  Well, there is a point in there though.

  If I had a $30,000 big healey, I might consider paying
$1000 for a chrome bumper that was of the highest quality
because the car value justifies it. I don't want to
compromise the appearance of a $30,000 by saving
a few hundred and using a cheap repro.

  However, owning a $3000 spridget, that $1000 bumper is
really hard to justify.

  It's not a question of how much money you have in
your pocket, it's a question of financial sanity.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada