Re: Removing Crank Pulley Bolt and New Question!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Removing Crank Pulley Bolt and New Question!
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:45:25 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for all the help, y'all. The 2x4 between the crank lobe
and the side of the block, with a 6' pipe on the breaker
bar, finally did it. Whew. Had me worried for a while.

On another note, what should I replace now that I have
it this far apart. I intend to do crank and big-end bearings,
locktabs, piston rings, and assemble with new gaskets.  What
about rod bolts, main bearing bolts, and head studs? Should
I replace them just cause I have it apart? Anything else?

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net