Re: Side Windows

To: BRUCE48127@aol.com
Subject: Re: Side Windows
From: Pete & Caroline Phillips <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:01:59 -0400
Cc: jchurch@exis.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a Heritage Certificate for my 61 Sprite (AN5L47831). I doesn't
list side curtains as an option. However I hava a Parts Book dated June
1960, which shows the fabric curtains as standard and the sliding
curtains as options. They are listed with the Hardtop, but I asume they
could be bought as an option wuth soft top cars. I bought my first
Bugeye in May 1961 and it came with the sliding sidecurtains.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye