Fuel line diameter

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel line diameter
From: jphender@inav.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:38:25 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

I am starting fresh with my fuel line. Mainly because I can't find my
old one but also for reliability purposes.  What is the appropriate fuel
line diameter?  Also, where fuel pipe meets fuel hose, do you flare the
end of the pipe so, combined with the hose clamp it CAN'T slide off?
I've also seen pipes finished like the second diagram below. Anyone know a
cheap way to do this?

_______/      ________/\_
_______    or ________  _

Also, I can't remember how my tailpipe and manifold were bolted together.
Is that connection supposed to have springs on the bolts like other cars?
VBL seems to show not.

AAAAAAHHHHH!  Are the chassis numbers shown on page 109 correct?  Is my
Sprite really NOT a '69?  I mean you THINK you KNOW someone and then you
find out it's deep dark secret!

Thanks!

Jim Henderson

HAN9U78817G  '69 SPRITE MKIV