Re: Dreamers?

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Dreamers?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 21:01:52 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Ron Soave wrote:

> The below was a response to an ad for a '62 Midget (turns out it's a
> '65).  Seems like a helluva lot for some wheels and brakes, doesn't it?
> I do not have a title for this car.  It has a quite solid body, the
> front and rear suspensions are intact and knock-off wire wheels.  It is
> missing the hood, interior, convertible top and frame, engine and trans,
> the engine compartment has been pretty well stripped...asking $300 for
> this car. Let me know if you would like any more info on this car.

If anyone is looking for this type of car, I just happen to have one.It is a
66 Sprite, no interior, no top.
It does have a title, a strong running rebuilt 1098, recent rebuild because
all the empty boxes of bearings and pistons were in the trunk along with
extra gaskets from the set. Rib case trans..
Rust repairs have been done, not bad but I've seen better. New sheet metal
floors, looks like new rockers but they have Bondo work over them (new black
rocker under  Bondo)
Top frame is there, no seats, steel wheels with hubcaps, tinted windshield.
60 psi oil pressure, no knocks, no pings, no taps. good exhaust  (was
running Friday 11/21) probably needs hydraulics.
If interested let me know. I would prefer to see this easy project go to a
good home rather than part it out.

--
Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites