Re: clutch bleeding woes

To: tobisj@aud.alcatel.com (Shawn J. Tobin)
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding woes
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:25:32 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes, I had a terrible time. I tried three strategies. First the helper
strategy (open bleed valve, helper pushes in pedal, close bleed valve,
helper releases pedal; repeat). I also tried forcing fluid from the bleed
valve up to the MC using a syringe filled with fluid. Finally, I built an
ezebleed (see URL below) and everything went like a snap. In addition to
the pressure supplied through the ezebleed, I pumped the pedal once a flow
was going.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cambs.mgoc/tips.htm

>Anybody have trouble getting your clutch system bled besides me?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.emory.edu/molvis
jboatri@emory.edu