Re: I finally got another car

To: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I finally got another car
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 16:36:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

GMari58175 wrote:

> Greetings friends,
> I go to Cherry Hill NJ tonight to look at and purchase a Sprite Mark II.
>Hey,
> does anyone know if there is a
> Gold Level Mark II anywhere?

GeorgeCongradulations on your purchase.
Yes I know Ed Wolf, he's a good guy.
My trip to Tennessee was great, that southern hospitality can not be beat.
And there was a silver level concours MKII owned by Larry Spangenberg out of
Erie
PA. His was red on red with a hard top. I haven't seen or heard from him in
about
5 years. I do have a picture of his car in original and restored form. They are
on
my panoramic Sprite photos so you have to visit me to see them since they are
wall
mounted and framed.

--
Frank Clarici