Crashed Sprite in book

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Crashed Sprite in book
From: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:37:32 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I was at Barnes and Noble bookstore eyeing the auto section when I
found a book called "Old car wrecks". Basically the book is just a
compilation of photos of wrecked cars from the 30's-60's. Not much content
but definitely good eye candy. Anyway, one of the photo's is of a Mk I
Sprite that rolled. There is very little damage: windshield snapped off
and the fender mounted mirrors but otherwise it looks fine. I'm
sure someone (one of us? Me?) is driving it today. There's a shot of a
Triumph TR3 with frontend damage. Also a few Vettes demonstrating that
fiberglass doesn't bend to well and a Speedster that bravely gave its
life.

Jim Rowan
60 Sprite (Flipper?)